Our platforms, which are fully manageable by you, organize and handle the configuration of profiles for the SIMs, HLR Lookup, the administration of the usage (per SIM/per project/per customer) and come with dedicated servers enabling the remote configuration and management of the subscriptions.
We offer numerous IMSI profiles enabeling you to build configurations based on your own business rules. Freedom of choice in financial, technical and operational directions.
An IMSI contains the digital signed information on a SIM that make it register with the mobile network.
As part of our wholesale we offer the digital signatures (IMSIs) alternatively to the conventional removable SIM cards. With our subscription manager platform, we load, Over the Air, selectable IMSIs to an eSIM (eUICC or other forms of eSIMs) which are compatible with Remote SIM Provisioning.
The eUICC SIM Card is available, as one of the first, with Skymond Mobile!
You won’t have to change the SIM cards anymore and experience less distribution costs, less support issues and more continuity in all services.
Easy Subscription Management Over the Air
The Subscription Manager bridges the gap between the global demands of end users and the local services of operators. Dynamically changing profiles offers end users substantial strategically advantages.- Elimination of exchanging SIM's for configuration and/or subscription reasons
- Customer has control over selection of connectivity partner and its costs
- Introducing 'interoperability', which enables adding and deleting unique operator profiles to the eUICC SIM
- No difficult and delayed integrations, only the API for billing
- Customers can select their preferred PLMN list
Technical and Operational Benefits
- APIs, browsers, Internet connectivity, M2M, interfaces for high speed and NFCas well as remote management
- Two different IMSI active in one country with fall back
- No extended latencies because there is no roaming with international IMSI's.
- Connecion to all local MNO's around the world
- When in roaming partners are preferred roaming partners from the specific telecoms zone
- Subscription Manager based contracts are always competitive because there are no 'roaming partner' chains involved
- This influences both pricing and agreement complexity
- If connectivity is broken a new profile can be assigned via Wifi within 1 minute